CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A free lance Poem...

is a random free lance poem that i wrote.. i was super bored waiting for my dad after vocal classes so i started writing this on my phone is kinda odd so yeahh xD hehehe
The title is called Your Gone.

Missing your touch
your scent
your kiss
Will God keep us apart?
Everyone says letting go is easy
but why is it so hard for me
i remember lying against your chest
tears rolled down
memories poured within me
the flashes of you
Your smile
your laughter
lastly your voice
arousing me with sadness
i cried out Come Back!
But your gone
Only ashes left


..................................................................................

Next One is called Close By

Loving you now
Loving you till the end
Dreaming you close by
How wonderful would that be
Lying by my side now
Not caring bout ur bad side
Loving you a crime?
So hard to keep it away
So hard
Tears coming like Tempest
i can't have you
i now know
i rest my soul with this blow

....................................................................................

lalallalalalalalallaa the second poem was written about the story Romeo is juliet but i didnt finish writing it cause the last line was a bit tooo much xD hehehehe

lalalla
anywayss i noe kinda boringg
lalalla


see ya l8er alligator

0 comments: